What is "My Collections"?
"My Collections" allows you to create your own collection of works so that you can return to them each time you visit the site. The collection could be a set of works you are studying or using in teaching or maybe they are simply your favourites. There is no limit to the number of works you can add to a collection or the number of collections that you can create.
Once you've created a collection, you can:
- Add or remove works as you see fit.
- Share it with others.
- Download images from the collection into a PowerPoint presentation.
- Make a Print Study Centre booking. (Only works held in the Print Study Centre are available for booking.)
to create your own collections.
How do I Register?
To create a collection, you must first register. To register, follow these steps:
- Enter your email address. This will be your User Name.
- Create a password. Your password must be at least 5 characters long.
- Confirm your password by re-entering it.
- In the event that you forget your password, you will need to recover it. To ensure that it is you requesting this information, we ask you to create a question specific to you. For example, "What is the name of my favourite artist?"
- Enter the answer to your question created in the previous step.
- Click the "Create User" button. A confirmation will be sent to your email with your password.
Note that the information provided (besides your email address) is saved in an encrypted format. No one will be able to see what your password, question and answer are. The information is only used for authentication purposes and will not be used for any other purpose.